Digital Rights Management (DRM) prevents unauthorized redistribution of media files based upon the guidelines of the platform that is promoting the media. As for an example, Apple iTunes has DRM protected media files so you are allowed to purchase the songs but you cannot convert them into files of a different platform. For users, it is essential to remove DRM otherwise the files won’t work in other platforms. There are a couple of tools available in the internet that helps in DRM removal out of which Spotify is one of the best DRM removal software. In this article, we will review Spotify Music Converter for Mac.
Features of Spotify Music Converter:
Spotify Music Converter for Mac removes DRM and other restrictions from music media files. Let us take a look at the feature list of this wonderful software.
- The app is not exclusive for Mac platform, it is also available for Windows.
- It flawlessly removes DRM and other restrictions and provides a complete audio solution to its users.
- Functionalities of Audfree DRM Audio Converter include removal of DRM from iTunes, Apple Music, AAX audiobooks, AA, and so on.
- The software allows you to convert normal audio files such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, and others from one format to another.
- Apart from DRM removal, Spotify Music Converter for Mac can also convert the non-DRM audios to popular file formats. With this, you will be able to enjoy any music anywhere at any time.
- There is no information loss due to this DRM removal or format conversion. This means the original ID3 tags of the mother file with all related metadata information will be as it is. In simple words, artists name, album name, title, cover, date of creation, genre, and other details won’t get changed or deleted.
- Moreover, the conversion is 100% lossless, which means that the quality of the audio files won’t be degraded.
- Spotify DRM removal software and Music Converter software consumes only 6 MB of your device space.
- The software uses DRM decrypting core which converts and downloads the music file at up to 5X speed. You can also adjust sample rate and bit rate after your conversion is complete.
Up next, we will teach you, how to use this software efficiently:
- Firstly, you have to download the software by clicking here and install it.
- As the application opens, you have to create an account. There are two types of accounts: a free accountant a premium account.
- If you are using a free account, you can only convert 1/3 of a file. If you are a premium user then enter your registration credential and license.
- When you log in, the iTunes app will also open up simultaneously. All you have to do is drag a song from iTunes and drop it on Audfree.
- Simply click on “Convert” to start converting the file. The file will be automatically converted with all ID3 tags and without any loss.
Process in images:
It seems that Spotify Music Converter for Mac is one of the most wanted apps of this generation. We would recommend you to try out this software at least the free version of it. Let us know about your experience regarding using this software in the “Comments” section below. This authentic software comes at a lifetime price of $39.95 (single user) and at a lifetime price of $54.95 for up to 5 PC.