Booking Tatkal ticket is always a tricky work, In India Boking Tatkal ticket is very tough work because at the same time on an average 8 people trying for one seat, It means 8X Tatkal ticket requirement. I am sure if you are reading this post then you are also trying to book Tatkal ticket, so here you go..
Today we are going to share the fastest and easiest way to book tatkal tickets using the IRCTC App, yes you heard right, you can book Tatkal tickets on IRTCT App more quickly than the website (Web portal). IRCTC Launched their mobile app 2017 and the app has 10 million + download in very short time.
You can download IRCTC App using this link: Download IRCTC App
To book the Tatkal ticket on IRCTC App you should have IRCTC Account and Internet Banking facility, If you don’t have IRCTC App then you can create an account on the IRCTC whenever you want.
How to Book Tatkal Ticket on IRCTC App in 30 seconds:
- Download IRCTC app on your Android / iOS Phone using the above link
- Once you download IRCTC Rain connect App to book Tatkal Ticket, Simply open the app and click on Register User
- After that enter your IRCTC ID and Password
- On the very next screen setup the 4 or 6 digit pin to login into IRCTC Rail Connect App.
- Once you login to App fill your journey details
- After that click on Search Button
- On the next screen, you will see the list of the available train for your route and date.
- First, click on the Tatkal Tab on the top.
- After that click on your selected train and choose the category (Sleeper, 3rd Ac, 2nd AC, 1st AC etc.)
- After selecting the category click on the book now button (You will see the available seat number)
- On the next screen add the passenger details (For the quick fill you can add the passenger list in master passenger list)
- After entering the passenger detail enter your phone number and click on book ticket button.
- On the next screen just verify all the entered data such as train number, date, passenger details etc and click on Proceed to payment button.
- After that select your available payment method, you can select wallets, credit or debit card, net banking etc.
- After selecting the payment mode you can make the payment.
- Once your payment is successful you will get your Tatkal Ticket
So this was the process to Book tatkal ticket quickly using the mobile App of IRCTC, hope you understood all process and can book your Tatkal ticket on IRCTC App very fast, IF you still have any query in booking tatkal tickets on IRCTC rain connect app then drop your question/query on below comment box, we will try to solve your queries at the earliest. Please do share the article on your social media profiles and WhatsApp groups so that your family members and friends can also book tatkal tickets very quickly using the IRCTC App.