Here is an new feature which was included in the new out coming Windows 8.In that you can protect your computer with Picture called Picture Password.In this article I am going to share how to create an Photo Password in Windows 8 .For that follow my simple steps,
How to Create an Photo Password in Windows 8 ?
- In Windows 8,Open Settings > More PC Settings.
- At the Left Panel Click the Personalize option.
- After that Click on the Create Picture Password at the Right Panel.
- Type your wanted User Name and Password and Press Enter Key.
- Then Click on the Choose a Picture option.
- And select your wanted Photo from your PC.
- While choosing photo you will choose a Password.And it will ask three confirmation for your Password.
- After that Draw the Three Gestures.
- You want to do it again and again till you do exactly by conforming them.
- Now Press Ok.
Note:- While Creating Gestures if you done any mistakes then you want to click the Start Over Button for doing it again.
If like this Article please share this article with your friends and subscribe to get many free Windows 8 and PC tips and Tricks via email for free.