Recently, one visitor requested me to write an article about using W3schools Offline. So I decided to surf this topic over the internet. And I got the best result. Now, I’m here to share that simple trick. By using this trick you can use, learn W3schools without internet connection anywhere at any time. Cool ah..? But for doing this trick you need internet connection. It is for downloading a file of about 2 MB. After downloading it you can start using W3schools without internet connection. Here I have listed the methods to use W3schools offline. Check it out…
Read this : 5+ Place To Download Free Stylish Fonts Online
Using W3Schools Website in Offline
- First download the W3schools Offline file. [Link given at the last]
- Then, extract that file using Winrar.
- Now open www.w3schools.com folder.
- Then open default.asp or default.htm using any browser. I prefer Mozilla.
- That’s it!
- Now start learning web development classes offline from W3schools.
I hope you like this tricks. Please share this trick with your friends and share your thoughts in comments! If you have any doubt then you can leave those doubts in comment below.