Many of them are using the other Wi-Fi connection without there permission and they are slowing down there Speed.Now Don’t worry.Here is the Tip’s to find out Who is using your Wi-Fi connection.This is because you are using a default connection.Here is some tips to find.Follow me.
- Now open your browser and input your default gateway IP address.
How To Get Default IP Address:-
- First Go Start > run , and Type cmd.
- Then type ipconfig and press Enter.
- Now it will display an list Default Gateway IP address.
- Once you got open the Web browser and type it in the URL bar.
- Now you can Login to your router.
- If you haven’t changed any default settings means check your router for Login information.
- After Login you can find an section called Attached Device or Device List or My Network.
- This section will provide you a list of IP addresses,MAC addresses,Device Name.
- Now find the unwanted Devices and Users.
Share this with your friends and subscribe to get many free Pc Tips via email for free.