How To Turn off WINDOWS Defender in Windows 8?
- First Turn on your PC.
- Then Press the Windows + W.
- Then enter the “services”.
- You can able to find “View local services” on the left side and choose it as mentioned in the bellow image.
- In that you can find “Windows Defender Service”.
- If you want to stop Windows Defender then you can right click on “Windows Defender Service” and choose “Stop.”
- If you want to stop it completely means then double click Windows Defender on the service name, then in the Properties dialog, you have to select “Disabled” in the drop down menu.
- Then Click the OK button.
How To Turn off WINDOWS FireWall in Windows 8?
- Like the above mention steps for Turn offing the Windows Defender you want follow to click the Windows Firewall button.
If you have any doubts means feel free to ask me through commenting on the comment box given bellow and say your feedback.Stay tuned at Triposoft.com for Latest Windows 8 Tips and Tricks.Subscribe Tripsoft for latest tips and tricks via email for free.