In India Aadhaar card is one of most important Identy card, Now days it is mandatory to have the unique identy card (Aadhaar Card), On the time on Aadhaar Card enrollment people forgets to add their mobile number and email ID into Aadhaar card, If you are one of them then you are at the right place, here we will share the process to add the mobile number / email ID into Aadhar card. Also, if you have added the mobile number on Aadhaar card at the time of enrollment, but now your number is changed, don’t worry, you can simply update your Mobile number / Email ID on your Aadhaar card online.
Please check out the below process to Add or Update your mobile number and email ID on Aadhaar card.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card Online
- Open or Visit the UIDAI official website (Aadhar card website) https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update .
- Now Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Now enter the Text verification number into the box
- After that click on send OTP .
- Now you will receive OTP on your register mobile
- Click Submit that OTP on the site
- Now you will ask to change your phone / mobile number
- Simply enter your new mobile number and click on update mobile number.
That’s it! Your mobile number is now updated on your Aadhaar card. If you have not added your mobile number on time on Aadhaar card enrollment and now you want to add your mobile number to the Aadhaar card then follow the below steps.
How to Add Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
- Download the Aadhaar Mobile Number Update from the below link : Download Form
- After downloading the below form, take a print out
- Now fill all the required information into the form
- Now take a print out of your DOB certificate / one address proof and one photo ID proof.
- After that send the form to any of one below address
- Option 1: UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh-480001, India
- Option 2: UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India
Once you will post / courier these documents in one the above UIDAI office, within 14 days your number will be added to your Aadahar card, you will also get the confirmation message on your newly registered mobile number, in the above you can also add your email ID and other information which you want to add or update. If you have doubt, question or query just writes in the below comment, our team will try to solve your doubt ASAP.