In this technology world we want to achieve something, because lot of improvements have been done in Technology field. Android OS was owned by Google as the result, Google updated it regularly and it increases the number of usage. Now the latest and the upcoming Version is Android 4.4 Kit Kat. You may ask me, what is the advantage of installing this on my PC. If you install this, you can go to Google Play where you will get lots of Apps, Games, Books and more. You can just download them and you can install it on your PC. That’s is the main advantage.
If you don’t want to install Android OS, but you want to play Android games then you can use Bluestack, which is an program to use Android apps in your PC without changing your OS. Hmm.. Let’s start the tutorial for Installing Android OS on PC. Here we goes……
How to Install Android OS on Windows & Mac PC
There are many methods for installing Android OS on PC. But I’m gona to show you the best and the easiest way to install in on your PC. I’m going to use VirtualBox. Let’s see how..
- First Download and install VirtualBox on your PC.
- After installing it just visit this link to download Android OS for your PC.
- Now, just extract the downloaded file on your PC.
- Then find a file with .vbox extension and you have to open it by double clicking it.
- Then Click the Start button and begin the installation.
- That’s it!
This method is going fine on Windows and Mac PC. Try this method and give your precious feedbacks in comments. If you have any issues while installing then share it with us. Have some fun:)