As the name suggests, WinX MediaTrans is a Windows-based software designed to transfer media files. It can transfer music, photos, videos, ebooks, iTunes, ringtones, and podcast between iPad, iPhone, iPod, and PC.
File transfer between an android device and PC is very simple. All you need is a USB cable. But the story is different in case of iPhone. No physical cable can do it for iPhone, and even if it does, the files will be unsupported. WinX MediaTrans is one of the best choices for you to transfer files between a PC and iPhone.
Let us now check out the features of WinX MediaTrans tool:
- Size and installation – The WinX MediaTrans tool weighs only 26.9 MB and is very easy to download and install. Moreover, the software comes with a very user friendly interface.
- Operating system – WinX MediaTrans is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, and Windows Vista. And the Mac edition of WinX MediaTrans is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and above versions including Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan and Mac OS Sierra.
- User friendly – The software is very easy to use. It comes with a multi-lingual interface support including English, French Japanese, and German.
Detailed feature list:
- Photo Transfer – You will be able to transfer all photos at once or selectively one by one. In order to single out target photos quickly, this wonderful software allows you to preview photos by double-clicking, and group images time. Moreover, you can also change the icon of the images into small, medium, large, extra large or technological details. The Refresh option loads newly shoot images without plug-in and plug-out. Other than transferring photos, you can also delete photos, and create or delete photo album on iDevice.
- Music Manager – You will be able to transfer music files from PC to your iPhone device and vice versa. Moreover, you will be able to edit meta-information such as artist, title, and genre. Here, the Refresh option will let you load new files from iPhone to your PC in real time.
- Video Transfer – You will be able to transfer video between your iPhone and PC. There are 2 built-in features- auto convert and auto rotate. The auto-convert feature converts iPhone incompatible videos like AVI, MKV, AVCHD to iPhone playable MP4 format automatically. On the other hand, the auto-rotate feature automatically rotates vertical video parts into horizontal while transferring.
- eBook Transfer – You will be able to transfer ebooks. You can convert EPUB files to PDF, TXT and HTML manually while transferring.
- Voice Memos, iTunes U, Ringtones, and Podcast – You will be able to transfer Voice Memos, iTunes U, Ringtones and Podcast in between PC and iPhone. WinX MediaTrans will make sure the file is supported in the final destination.
- Remove DRM – WinX MediaTrans is able to remove DRM without any hassle so that you can play the movies and songs purchased from iTunes to any other desired location. However, you are not allowed to kill DRM for any improper use.
- Speed – WinX MediaTrans requires only 8 seconds to transfer 100 pictures in 4K resolution.
- Support – 24*7 free technical support services via email.
- Optimal Size – Reduces large files to 50% of original size without compensation in quality.
To back up iPhone music, videos, contacts and other data, you can also try this all-in-one iPhone transfer software.
WinX MediaTrans is a better option than iTunes. Why?
- Previously, for a long time, iTunes has been used to sync data between PC and iDevice. Basically, it can be a good music manager, but not a good photo manager at all. Most of the time, while running on a Windows Pc, iTunes runs slow and keeps on crashing. Otherwise, iPhone won’t connect to iTunes on PC. Likewise, there are several problems.
- iTunes does not allow you to download photos from iPhone to PC for privacy reasons.
- In some cases, there is no file extension so your PC is unable to figure out what tool to use in order to open it.
- WinX MediaTrans dissolves all these problems listed above. Moreover, it automatically converts file extensions so that it is readable in the destination. There are also manual options as well.
3 Best ways to transfer media files from iPhone to PC:
1. WinX MediaTrans
WinX MediaTrans transfers thousands of iPhone photos to PC within a few seconds, Help you effortlessly move iPhone picture without any data loss.
2. iCloud Photo Library
You can sync iPhone photos to iCloud and later on download them to your PC with this.
3. Windows AutoPlay
Windows AutoPlay is the default settings provided by none other than Windows itself to transfer photo from iPhone to pc but file transfer technology varies in different Operating Systems.
Why WinX MediaTrans?
If compared with iTunes, iCloud is a far better option but it also has certain limitations such as you need an internet connection to transfer files, free storage is limited to 5GB, it is more a syncing service than a backup cloud tool. On contrary, WinX MediaTrans’s services have almost no limitations. Files are not restricted to photo only or music files only. Moreover, it offers both unlimited syncing and backup. It is a guarantee that there will be no data loss.
Up next, we will provide a step-wise guide on how to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC with the help of WinX MediaTrans. The process is same for transfer of music files, ebooks, videos and others.
Step 1: Download WinX MediaTrans in your PC.
Step 2: Install WinX MediaTrans in your PC.
Step 3: use your iPhone cable to connect your iPhone with PC.
Step 4: Run WinX MediaTrans in your PC.
Step 5: Click on ‘Photo Transfer’ all your iPhone photos will be grouped by day, month or year.
Step 6: Select the photos you want to sync to PC, and click ‘Export’.
We recommend you to try out WinX MediaTrans for transferring files from your iPhone device to your PC or vice versa. It works fast and has almost no limitations. The best part is, it is available for free. You can also check out the WinX MediaTrans giveaway 🙂